The standardized whiteboard era has passed. The magnetic glass board is a brand-new player on the scene. A magnetic glass board is sleek and fashionable, adding to the interior design of your home while also encouraging creativity. Find out more about magnetic glass boards if you haven’t heard already. Here, we’ll provide you with detail in making your decision on this well-desired board style.
What Exactly is a Magnetic Glass Board?
A magnetic glass board is a stylish and modern alternative to a whiteboard. Your glass board is constructed of painted glass with a magnetic sheet of laminated steel attached to the back. You may use magnets to attach notes and other important items to this board. In that you can write on it and then erase what you’ve written, it works similarly to a whiteboard.
Advantages of Magnetic Glass Board
So why would you choose a magnetic glass board over a whiteboard? There are tons of causes that explain why these adaptable boards are rising in popularity. The following are a few of the top advantages of using a glass board:
- Attractiveness: A beautiful magnetic glass board has the power to completely change the appearance of a space. There are many options to customize a glass board, whether it is for commercial usage or personal use at home. You can customize the shape, color, and size options to create something truly unique.
- Clear appearance: A magnetic glass dry wipe board has a clear appearance and doesn’t smear, mark, or “ghost” like a whiteboard does. It is simple to wipe down if you want it to look clean rather than still have traces of previous writing. If you want to create a tidy and attractive workplace, this is a huge advantage.
The standardized whiteboard era has passed. The magnetic glass board is a brand-new player on the scene. A magnetic glass board is sleek and fashionable, adding to the interior design of your home while also encouraging creativity.
- Environment Friendly: Glass boards are more environmentally friendly, which is a problem. Whiteboards are usually disposed of in landfills despite the fact that glass may be recycled.
- Cost-effectiveness: A magnetic glass whiteboard initially costs more than a standard one, but over time it ends up being less expensive.
- Whiteboards usually require replacement every 4-6 years. Safety: Glass boards are stronger and safer than whiteboards since they can support a lot more weight.
How a Magnetic Glass Board is Made
A layer of steel sheet metal is attached below the glass board to make professionally made magnetic glass notice boards. The board will be made of tempered glass with sanded, smooth edges to produce a beautiful and safe product. To get an even and appealing finish, it was professionally painted utilizing several processes. It is advisable to leave this process to professionals because it calls for specialized equipment and procedures.
A magnetic glass board is a stylish and modern alternative to a whiteboard. Your glass board is constructed of painted glass with a magnetic sheet of laminated steel attached to the back.
How a Magnetic Glass Board is Installed
Large magnetic glass boards are bulky and require careful installation to ensure that they are firmly fastened. Here is how to install one successfully:
- Hold the board where you want it. Depending on the size of the board, you might need somebody’s help to complete this.
- To ensure that your glass board is level, use a spirit level.
- With a pencil, indicate where each mounting hole is located.
- Your glass board should be removed and put away safely.
- Drill pilot holes where you have indicated mounting hole locations.
- Plasterboard fixings are screwed in.
- Each plasterboard fixing should have a standoff over it, which you should screw into place.
- A washer should be put on each standoff once they are all flush against the wall.
- To position the board, lift it up.
- Standoff caps should be attached and tightened all the way.
- Observe your lovely new magnetic glass noticeboard!
Consider using a magnetic glass board if you want to put a new noticeboard in your house or place of business.