If you are one of those people who are afraid of bright colors for the walls and furniture in the room, there are always neutral tones like beige that you can play with. Neutral beige shades is the safest way to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. After all, Beige is known for its calming effect on the mind, which explains its popularity in the bedroom. Creamy milk, cocoa butter and champagne with caramelized apple, fortune cookies and… There are over 30 beige shades to choose from! To create a subtle and elegant atmosphere in your room, let’s discover the colours that go with beige and see my beige room 11 examples with photos.
Which colour pair matches beige?
- There are many colors that go well with beige. Warm white and grey are often used with beige, and you will often see these colour combinations in rustic spaces. The combination of white or warm grey with beige provides a feeling of cleanliness and comfort inside.
- Dark green shades mix particularly well with beige. Because both colours are earthy, you can use olive green and other similar greens in addition to beige, or bring a lot of houseplants.
- Since beige is a close relative of brown, it makes sense to use both combinations for the bedroom. Whatever colour you choose for your bedding and floor, the beige walls and brown furniture support the whole beautifully.
- It is undeniable that beige rooms have a great personality, especially when you add different shades of depth. Creamy beige tones and soft blue, pink or bright red work very well, but you can also go the other way around and choose neutral colours such as soft grey and white for bedding and curtains with a beige wall in the background. The possibilities are endless!
- Black is another bold colour as classic as white. For a more welcoming room, combine black and beige to create a sophisticated look. Black goes well with beige walls and is a good choice with almost any shade.
With the above color combinations in mind, I would like to give you more examples of beige rooms with pictures you will surely love.
1. Soft beige with blue and white
A soft colour palette of light beige, white and blue adds a touch of elegance to your room. If you like neutral tones such as beige, consider adding blue and soft white as flooring, accent walls and cushions, as shown here. Unlike black, which looks hard and sober, beige is a very versatile colour and can be used as a rich or light background in a modern or rustic bedroom.
2. Beige accent tones
Speaking of context: When it comes to using beige with a wide range of themes, here you can experiment with different accent colours. Accent colours such as dark grey and white underline the modernity of the room and harmonise perfectly with beige. Adding these accent tones to your room is more effective than using yellow or pink, as you can see in this beautiful example of a beige room.
3. Golden accents with beige
If you like luxurious interiors, you’ve probably thought of adding – or – accents to your room. Beige is the perfect canvas for gold accessories. The warm beige tint matches the rich golden accents incredibly well, as both combinations keep the room elegant and calm. This luxurious modern room has beige walls and floors, complemented with gold lighting and a mirror. But you will notice that the cream-coloured furniture matches the beige and gold interior of this room. It’s just unbelievable!
4. Soft purple for contrast
For a nice contrast, light beige can be combined with soft purple tones. The mix of purple and beige brings a bit of colour into the room and makes it lively. In this example the beige is most visible on the floor, furniture, framed paintings on the wall and the headboard, the soft purple of the walls and the bedding provide a nice contrast. Whatever contrasting colours you choose for your room, take into account the atmosphere you are trying to create. Fortunately, beige can be used with almost any complementary or contrasting color.
5. Light wood with beige
The light wood has a beige colour. This room is proof that beige is the perfect neutral shade to match light wood and wicker furniture. The warm colours of this beige bedroom kit perfectly complement the retro-style furniture. So, if you’re looking for your dream colour palette, look for earthy, woody shades and mix them with beige, as in this example.
6. Dark wood with beige
To add colour to your beige room, use dark wood furniture. The dark wood ensures that the beige design is not boring and dull, creating a warm and inviting space. See how the combination of dark wood furniture with beige walls and floors has breathed new life into this classic room.
7. Modern Beige for brightness
Because beige offers you a multitude of decoration possibilities, where you can use it better than in a modern bedroom. You can create an ultra-modern room in beige with the soft shades yellow andwhite. The visual impact and brightness effect of this modern space is created by the beige tones. This neutral shade makes it possible to play with modern shades.
8. Adding Incentive Models
If you choose a beige room, you don’t have to paint the walls beige right away. By incorporating this neutral colour into your bedding and other accents, you can easily introduce interesting patterns to add excitement. A patterned carpet, an ottoman and wall art, as shown here, accentuate the beauty of the room – whichever colour you choose for the walls.
9. Beige monochrome chamber
If you want to create a monochrome or all-beige room, use an identical texture such as wood or wickerwork in addition to the all-beige furniture. Don’t forget that the plain beige rooms don’t have to be ordinary, because you can play with different finishes to create a warm space. Wooden accents are certainly elegant and stylish, as this example shows.
10. The texture shall be
Texture is an excellent element to introduce in the bedroom. If a part has no color, use different materials to create depth. The more textures you use, the more attractive the room will be. In this picture, the bedroom consists of subtle textures such as macramé, a knitted blanket and a framed painting in beige that complements the beige bedding. Because the layers used in this beige room also have neutral tones, the texture becomes extremely important here.
11. Carefully select the lighting
The lighting you use in a beige room can be a success or failure because it can make the room look depressing or improve. If there is no natural light in your room, artificial light plays a major role in the illumination of the room. Use hanging lamps or recessed spotlights to create a pleasant atmosphere, and don’t forget the bedside lamps for extra lighting if necessary.
Good to know
- To use my last example, a beige room that has no natural light must have an adequate source of artificial light, otherwise it can look rather depressing. Choose your lighting carefully according to the colors you choose to decorate the room. The darker the surroundings, the brighter the light should be.
- Just like white, beige walls can easily show traces of dirt and stains because they are light in colour. It is best to choose the washable colour beige to give your bedroom walls a fresh look from time to time. Don’t forget that beige walls need special care to keep them clean, so be prepared to apply a small amount of paint regularly.
- Choose the right accent colours to match the beige, otherwise your room will look dull and boring. (For advice, see my list of the best colours for beige).
- Beige brings sophistication and style to every room of the house, especially the bedroom. Finally, it does not clash with other shades and is suitable for both modern and traditional interiors.
- In smaller rooms you can make the room look bigger by using an abundance of beige tones throughout the room (see my example of a monochrome room). The advantage of beige is that it can be combined with almost any accent, texture or colour.
Post views :
grey and beige bedroom ideas,beige and white bedroom ideas,beige bedroom decor,beige bedroom walls,beige and blue bedroom ideas,beige and gold bedroom ideas,neutral colored bedroom,neutral color bedroom ideas,neutral bedrooms with pops of color,neutral bedroom colors 2020,what color dresser goes with beige headboard,neutral bedroom ideas with dark furniture,neutral bedroom ideas pinterest,monochromatic bedroom ideas,neutral boho bedroom ideas,neutral small bedroom ideas,master bedroom design plan,master bedroom ideas 2020,large master bedroom ideas,master bedroom ideas 2019,modern master bedroom ideas 2020,small master bedroom ideas with wardrobes,small white bedroom ideas,cream and white bedroom ideas,white bedroom 2020,white bedroom with plants,white and silver bedroom ideas,decorate a bedroom with white walls,rustic country bedroom decorating ideas,english country cottage bedroom ideas,bedroom ideas for couples,warm cozy bedroom,cozy grey bedroom,ideas for above bed decor,basement bedroom ideas no windows,basement bedroom ideas before and after,small basement bedroom ideas,basement bedroom ideas low ceiling,basement bedroom requirements,basement bedroom regulations uk,neutral bedroom ideas,beige bedroom walls decorating ideas,beige bedrooms,dark grey and beige bedroom ideas,beige bedroom ideas pinterest